Please contact us if you have any questions via phone 855.663.5600 or email Sales@MSEAudio.com
Before you submit a return request, please review our MSE Return Policy guidelines. Once we receive your shipment your returned items will be inspected and a restock percentage will be determined.
MSE End-User Return Policy:
Products are eligible to be returned between 0-30 days after the original purchase date without a restocking fee. After 30 days, products are eligible to be returned between 30-90 days with a restocking fee of 15%. The customer is responsible for all return freight to MSE Audio, and all products must be returned in original packaging and condition for a full refund. Upon receiving the return, MSE Audio will inspect the product(s). If the product(s) are damaged in any way, the customer will be charged based on the evaluation of damages.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the original purchase date.
MSE Reseller / Representative Return Policy:
- Unopened boxes between 0-90 days a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Opened boxed between 0-90 days a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- Unopened boxes between 90-180 days a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- Opened boxes between 90-180 days a 50% restocking fee will be charged.
- No returns will be accepted after 180 days from the date of original shipment.
- If Dealer places an order at the same time as the return for twice the dollar amount (or more), the restocking fee will be waived.
- The reseller is responsible for all return freight to MSE Audio and all product(s) must be returned in original packaging and condition. If the product(s) are damaged in any way, the reseller will be charged the full amount to repair or replace the product(s) in addition to the restocking fee.
- All accepted returns will be booked as “credit on account.” No cash or check reimbursements are allowed.
- Advanced Replacements will be sent to you as a Net 30 order. If the product(s) to be returned has not been received within the 30 days, you will be invoiced for that Advanced Replacement on the 31st day.
If no response return authorizations will be closed after 90 days from the date of this email. If applicable, advanced replacements will be billed at that time.